25 April 2009
Review: Caress Evenly Gorgeous
Caress is introducing their new Caress Skinwear Collection:
The Look: Radiant
Caress Glowing Touch is enriched with shea cream and gentle skin brighteners, leaving skin moisturized, radiant and gorgeously glowing.
The Look: Silky
Caress Daily Silk is formulated with triple silkening moisturizers, enriched with white peach and a blend of silk blossom, leaving skin irresistibly silky.
The “Latest” Look: Even Tone
Caress Evenly Gorgeous, with burnt brown sugar and karite butter, gently exfoliates and lusciously moisturizes to reveal smooth, even toned skin.
The Caress Skinwear Collection also includes the following looks:
· For an Exotic look: Caress Brazilian and Moroccan Exotic Oil Infusions Body Washes
· For a Luxurious look: Caress Cashmere Luxury Silkening Body Wash
· For a Renewed look: Caress Tahitian Renewal Exfoliating Body Wash and Beauty Bar
· For a Pampered look: Caress Berry Indulging Body Wash
As a Momma who finds her beauty routine hurried a lot of the time, finding a product that kills two birds with one stone is always a good thing! So when I heard that Caress's new Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Wash helped give you gorgeous skin straight out of the shower, I was excited to get the chance to try it - I about tackled the UPS delivery person for that box! LOL
With the scent of Burnt Brown Sugar and Karite Butter, it smells pretty good! (I caught DH even trying it out! LOL!) It's supposed to gently exfoliate and moisturize to reveal smooth and even toned skin. Believe me when I say, I need all the moisturizing help I can get! My skin felt great when I got out of the shower, and the scent lingers perfectly. I'd like to give the Daily Silk a try next to decide which one is perfect for the summer months for me. (Well, about as summery as we get over here in the Pacific NW)
Don't forget to check out www.caressyourstyle.com for lots of fun stuff, including:
- Skin revealing fashion & beauty tips (from Carson Kressley)
- A chance to share your own beauty/fashion secrets to win great prizes:
- Weekly chance to win $100 gift card
- Chance to win a trip to NYC for shopping spree and VIP access to fashion event, and a private consultation with Carson
- Design and dress up your own stylish 'virtual you' to send to friends and post to your Facebook profile, MySpace
I would LOVE to win that trip! The virtual you is fun to play with too. You can also request a free sample when you enter to win so you can try out Caress Evenly Gorgeous too!